Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IAA With Tonestack

I haven't seen anything in the manual, or in the forum, relating to using IAA with Tonestack. I figured out how to add Bias FX and Jamup Pro, but that's about it. Is there any documentation anywhere I can access?

Comments

• You can insert any IAA capable app into ToneStack's chain. What are some apps you are looking to use?
  • Well, right now just Bias FX and Jamup Pro. I played around with it for a while today, and got it to work. I have a Klon type overdrive in Bias FX that I wanted to try and it sounded great.
    I did notice that after getting it working and using it for a while, there was an issue. I stopped to talk on the phone for a bit, and I just turned the volume on my guitar down. When I went to play again, it was like the connection to Bias FX was lost. The IAA module was still there in Tonestack, but when it was on there was no sound. As soon as I shut it off, the audio was back, but of course the Bias FX pedal was not having an effect. I removed the IAA module and added it again and then it worked fine. Has this ever come up before?
    I get paid on Christmas day and I will be buying the Motherlode V2 upgrade. I cannot believe how good Tonestack and the other two apps are sounding, going through my iConnect Audio4+ interface, and into the power amp input of my Egnater head. I used to be an all tube or nothing guy, but I'm a believer now and I'm spreading the word, every chance I get.
  • Im having the exact same issue using the IAA Crystalline Shimmer app. It sounds awesome but after a few toggles on/off it stops working.
  • Ive been using Turnado with IAA and its not recieving midi clock when loaded that way. However when i load it in audiobus (tonestack > turnado > audio out) it recieves midi sync fine. It seems that the iaa insert feature removes midi sync functionality from the apps loaded in this way. Is there a fix for this?
  • How do I get Tonestack to show up as an IAA audio source inside my DAW? When I look for an input source to record in the DAW other apps like Bias are there but Tonestack isn't.
  • I have the same question as forumguy. I've posted in a couple of other forums today and think we've figured out that Tonestack is a host but not available as a node. Therefore it doesn't seem to be available via IAA to various DAWs and in my case to Group The Loop. Bias is a guitar sim that does, and other Yonac apps like Steel Guitar are also available.