Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steel Guitar is amazing!

Hi :)
Today I bought ToneStack. I have a iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+ (I know, long name) MIDI/Audio interface, or iCA4+ for short.
They work GREAT together! I maxed out all the settings on both my iPad Air and iPhone 5S. Not a hint of a problem.
The iCA4+ is set to 48k, 24-bit. No problem.

Have been using JamUp Pro, but the issues have been too many with this interface...it's a joke. Today, I sat and jammed for 4 hours straight after I bought ToneStack. Haven't done that in a long time.

Then I looked around and watched the Steel Guitar video, and bought it right away and the full bundle. I was kinda hoping there would be a MIDI out from the app, but I can't seem to find it. Is a MIDI out in the works? Of course, BT MIDI would be nice, but not a must. But programming pitch bends and stuff in a piano roll is a PITA, to say the least.
The app is and sounds AMAZING. Oh, one more thing...there is no resonator available? For those Knopfler and blues/grass moments lol.

Thank you!
Chris

Comments