Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Galileo Organ ipad App - Can't save when assigning controls with the learn feature to a nano Kontrol

I would like to assign the volume, leslie fast/slow and leslie stop/run to a usb Korg nano Kontrol which works fine without exiting the Galileo ipad app, but the volume, leslie fast/slow and leslie stop/run do not save when I exit and go back into the Galileo ipad app where as the drawbar assignments save fine when saving as a Preset when going back into the Galileo ipad app. Is there a Global save in Galileo for saving those learn control assignments? Thanks

Comments

• I do this for my Axiom 61 but everytime I close program and open my saved patch with settings nothing is saved I half to reprogram drawbars, ect so I have same problem
  • Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully a global save feature will save what settings that do not get saved when saving presets.
  • One more thing is I can assign both draw bars to the nano Kontrol but I cannot unassign them if I make a mistake, when I exit and go back in they are all still assigned.
  • FYI - answered this questions via email but just posting here in case anyone else is looking to solve this!

To save MIDI Learn configurations, choose the MIDI MAPS button and save the profile there.
  • Thanks again Jessie for your help. The Galileo Organ ipad App is a great App for live performance and sounds pretty close to the real thing with a little tweaking and the right speaker. You guys did a great job with it!
  • Can anyone help? I'm using an old MIDI Yamaha HS-4 organ to control Galileo and the playability and sound is excellent! One problem- I'm trying to get control over the Leslie speed using the footswitch mounted on the organ's expression pedal. For the footswitch, the organ's specs show the control change code as F0H, 43H, 70H, 70H, 40H, 45H, 7FH, F7H for "on" and 00H for "off". I can't make head nor tail of this but maybe someone out there might be able to help? Thanks in advance.
    The Galileo's options seem to be limited to normal CC numbers for control of Leslie speed.The "Learn" function is operating correctly when I tested it to use the expression pedal to control Leslie speed, but of course that's useless for performance- it was just a test of the "learn" feature. The switch itself doesn't seem to send out MIDI data that Galileo will recognize.