Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Origination blueboard

Hi - I upgraded to 3.0 but my midi irig blueboard is not recognized by Tonestack Bluetooth midi. Am I missing something? Just says "searching for Bluetooth device". I thought this update would all us not to have to open the irig blueboard app anymore??

Comments

• You have to turn on your BlueBoard in its 3rd mode. If you didn't know (I only found this out a month ago) the blueboard has 4 modes. The first is normal, for use with the blueboard app. The 2nd and 3rd modes are for use apps that have midi control without the blueboard app. The forth mode is for installing driver updates on your blueboard. You may have to install said updates to use it without the blueboard app. To change the modes turn your blueboard app while holding down the A button for mode one, the B button for mode two, C button for mode 3 and D button for mode 4. Tonestack should work with modes 2 and 3 (2 being latch mode and 3 being momentary) but I've only been able to get it to work in mode 3. I hope that helps you.
  • Okay I'll give it a shot - thanks!!