Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magellan Arp

I'm wondering if you'd ever integrate an option to latch (i think that's the correct term) the appeggiator in magellan jr. Meaning the pattern starts over everytime a new key is pressed instead of continuous run (which is what is missing). This makes the timing get pretty messy quick.

Also any news on the new synth and will it include this option?

Comments

• Yes! New synth is in beta testing, hope to have it ready soon. Not sure if it's gonna have that feature but will check. We've been crazy busy with the new synth- I'll get to your ToneStack questions soon!
  • OK sounds good! I'm excited about the new synth. Good luck!
  • edited July 2017
    Hi Jessie,

so far, I've had no luck running Magellan's arp with external midi-clock (and neither the patterns). Is it me or is this a current limitation?
  • Noticed a weird bug in magellan jr. I always have to switch background audio on because it's always off when I start the app. Also will magellan arp ever get a latch (think thats what it's called) feature? Meaning the arp syncs to the beat instead of triggering when pressed. Helpful when you want the sequence to line up perfectly with drums (via ableton link)