Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of FX in Bundles?

The descriptions in the motherload bundles leave a lot too much to the imagination. Any idea what is in each of these? http://www.yonac.com/tonestack/bundles.html

I am new to iOS apps, but definitely new to DAWs/Engineering/all things audio. But this appstore stuff blows my mind. I don't want to pick on Yonac, because I have been told this is kind of how all the app store people do it, but damn, you are really expected to just buy things and hope they contain the things you want. I am astonished and somewhat appalled by the lack of info, honestly, and for stuff with no trail or demo (I realize there are free versions, but they dont tell you what's in the bundles) its extra sketchy

Again, I have found Yonac better than most in this regard, but sheesh. I would love to say its hard to imagine how this lack of info would be treated in the VST world, but we already know, we have the example of BIAS. And lo and behold BIAS has some iOS stuff.....if Yonac seems cryptic about their info, BIAS takes it a few hundred steps further. They rightfully get called to the carpet in the DAW world.

I just want something like Amplitube that I can run on an ipad or whatever. Amplitube's IOS version just won't cut it for me, its missing way too much stuff from the PC version, but Tonestack seems to have it, I just dont know which combination of bundles I need

SO pretty please, could there be a list of whats in what motherloads? The other bundles have great descriptions and hopefully it knocks the other ios people into behaving better.

Comments