Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tonestack State Control tweaking?

This state control for the wah and other cc functions is sooooooooo ridiculously convenient! I dont know why we don't see it in every midi app with cc's. I had been stressing wondering how togive up one of the Blueboard's four buttons to turn the wah on and off, but, nope, no problem, such a great feature!

Right now it seems to use up a lot of the range of the expression pedal I'm using to turn it on and off, is there a way to adjust how much is in the dead zone?

Comments

• Suggestions: You should just keep new comments in one thread if possible instead of starting new topics
  • Ahh, I wasn't sure of the ettiquette here? In ours we like new topics per subject to make it easier to search, but different forum software works different
  • Are you noticing that the studio style eq's like TriQ and HexEQ are extremely resonant, like the way they would be for creative filter purposes for keyboards or fun filter FX for guitar and not so able to be surgical? I'm having trouble making RBJ filter style cuts and especially HPF stuff.
  • Oh I dunno. I guess i should leave etiquette to the admin. Btw I dig your enthusiasm. Its infectious and ive been messing with tonestack almost all day
  • There's some RBJ cookbook style filters in really easily copy and pasteable JSFX code that should work better for the surgical stuff. Its kind of where I'm the most stuck right now: filters/EQ and levels, but its like the last 5% honestly, I am getting 95% perfect to me tones on a first gen ipad mini. The convenience is actually making me seriously consider leaving the regular gear at home.

In terms of enthusiasm, my adult life my career has been as the interface between the developer and the end user in one way or another and my brain automatically goes to a kajillion "what if" use case scenarios. I try really really hard to look at how things will be used in the most difficult of conditions. In this case, its a subject which is fun for me and a hobby and in no way does my life depend on it and it makes it so, way, millions of time more fun!