Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wishlist for Future Update

Here's a few things I've consistently heard on these and audiobus forums from tonestack users

-In-app IR Loader. It was be amazing to load custom cabinets or reverbs without having to rely on finicky IAA. This is pretty much at the top of the list of things I've consistently heard

-Better dynamic response. The input often sounds compressed when it goes thru amps making it difficult to go from quiet clean tones to loud distorted ones simply by playing harder. This is the number one complaint I've heard even tho I think that it's a matter of tweaking because tonestack sounds very sonicly rich already.

-Less boingy spring reverb. Especially when turned up the spring reverb can create a lot of extraneous pinging and boingy noises that sound a bit artificial. Obviously a matter of taste but something I've heard a few people request.

-Mapping individual presets to midi cc. So you can switch between different rigs on the fly

-warmer distortion harmonics. Not sure exactly what other people are getting at but personally i wouldn't mind more warm distortion. Really appreciate the variety of distortion pedals in tonestack so maybe just some tweaking?

-formant pedal. I'm the only one who's requested this but I don't see any other apps that do this properly and it would be amazing to change timbre without changing pitch for vocals or creative guitar sounds.

I think overall tonestack represents the most versatile options as far as amps and pedals. In my opinion (and I'm not alone here :) nothing else really compares in that area. I dont think more pedals or amps is AS important at this point as perhaps improving or fine tuning aspects of sound itself (which is already great sounding). I think that current devices could probably support some tweaks to improve "non-linear" quality and richer response. Just some thoughts. I'm very very happy with tonestack and will continue to support and buy any additions you make to this fantastic software

Comments

• The MIDI mapping and especially the IR are near the top of the list for me. I'd also like to see:

More standard surgical style RBJ parametric EQ and HPF/LPF filters. The ones we have seem too resonant and musical for surgery right now

Master volume per preset, possibly globally viewable

Make up gain (even if somewhat hidden) for FX that dont have them