Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kauldron

edited October 2017 in General
Hello there. Curious how kauldron is going to be similar/different from Magellan. Looks really cool

Also any eta on tonestack next big update? I know you're busy I'm just curious and a big fan of yonac. Own all your universal/iphone apps

Comments

• edited November 2017
    We're super busy finishing up some Kauldron things, but we'll release more info soon. It will be available this month.

We are thinking about the next ToneStack update. Just some thinking and planning though because we're still busy with Kauldron.
  • Wow, WoW, WOW! Merry Christmas to ME!
  • edited November 2017
    Hey @jessie,
    Loving the app so far.. :-)

I’ve deleted most non AU synths, *Magellan being one of them :(
    Only Yonac instrument left on my Pad was Galileo although it’s not AU, (you and I already spoke about that) it’s a keeper.

Anyway!

Couple things:

1. Was the full screen feature tested within AUM? As I/we need to make a few window size adjustments to get to Kauldron’ built-in keyboard. This means sacrificing/obscuring some of AUM’ transport controls.

2. I think Kauldron’ effects could be a little better. If we had what we have in Magellan, then wow!
    Need some more control and refinement please. Reverb and delay specially (for me).

Cheers for a great app! Will be used! Let the spawning(2) begin..

Look forward to your reply!

King

Added: *Kauldron feels like an AUv3 Magellan replacement for me anyways. ;)
  • Jim is working with the AUM developer to resolve what's going on there.

Jessie
  • edited November 2017
    Cheers man!

Jonatan ‘@ Kymatica’ and I have spoken about it at length. Glad Jim is now on the case.

King