Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tonestack FX User Manuals. Live Preset Setup. Dialing in tones.

Hello

Is there a tutorial for the different FX and how to properly use their functions. A lot of the parameters have names I am unsure of and I believe it is vastly limiting my ability to dial in proper tones.

Understanding compressors and noise gates and the specific paremeters within the tonestack effects would be really helpful. I tried to use the space echo yesterday and didnt get it to work at all lmao

Comments

• When you're in the menus for the units if you hold (long press) on them theres a pop-up description that explains most of the knobs and features as well as sometimes what the amp/pedal is based off of
  • There currently aren't tutorials for the different effects, but we're hoping to set some up. Let me know which ones you'd most like to see tutorials for.
  • I'd like to see some tutorials for some of the more complicated rack-mount reverb and delay effects. Some of those boggle my mind and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface on all that is possible.