Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to set Output (to AirPods) and is there a Lightning splitter anyone knows of?

I was hoping that someone could point out something that eludes me:

how do I change the Output to something like my AirPods, or is it not possible to monitor via Bluetooth headphones?

does anyone know whether there is such a thing as a Lightning splitter that can accommodate both my iRig (Lightning) and charging at the same time...it seems that ToneStack uses up a lot of energy, so charging during longer sessions might be a necessity.

Comments

• It’s expensive, but the IK Multimedia Powerbridge will charge your iPad as you use it. Have a look at their website.

• Use the Xtone by Xsonic. You can charge as you play.

• thanks for those suggestions...while both look great (with the Powerbridge looking somewhat convoluted with all those cables and the Xtone being beyond my budget) I may be able to use my old Art Dual-Pre USB interface, which can be self-powered with an internal 9V block and uses USB2, which means that with the Apple Camera Adapter, which has both USB2 and Lightning inputs, I may be able to accomplish what I need, as far as the input and charging goes>

what still eludes me, though, is how I can output the ToneStack's output to Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth speaker...where can this be changed/set?

• You might find that if you output to Bluetooth headphones, there is too much latency to make it a viable option. I know on another forum I’m on, someone tried them on the o/p from an amp and found them unusable.

• but if I were to wanna try it out, at least, how would I set them as the output?
    I would have expected that in the Audio Settings panel, but no such luck.