Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bluetooth MIDI constantly disconnecting

Hi,
I don't know how I missed this forum totally, going senile I suppose. Anyways, I use iRig Blueboard with Tonestack & 'twas working brilliantly till a couple of days back, Now Tonestack recognizes the Blueboard and connects to it but immediately disconnects from it. I've changed the batteries on Blueboard, rebooted the iPad, and reinstalled Tonestack but it hasn't made any difference. The blueboard works perfectly well with other apps like BiasFX & Amplitube just has stopped connecting to Tonestack. I love the sound of Tonestack & all my good patches are on it & I have a gig coming up....Please help!

Comments

• Oh Kay, So far no reply from Yonac but I managed to figure it out and am posting it here in case it helps someone else.
    I had to re-update the firmware (which is a pain in the butt since it doesn't work most of the time and I only managed to do it on the 6th try) for iRig Blueboard. Dunno why but somehow the MIDI LE mode had stopped working.
    All back to normal after the firmware.
    Cheers.

• I also got fk'd by the Blueboard, and sent a message to IK Multimedia about it.
    Thanks for posting the solution here. BTW, where did you find the firmware updater?