Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leslie fast/slow in Galileo 2

I just bought Galileo 2 for iPhone. I know that this seems stupid, but I cannot see the Leslie fast/slow switch for the life of me.

Looking at the manual at http://www.yonac.com/galileo2/galileo2_manual.pdf

Page 8 says "a pair of global rotary cabinet control switches are provided permanently on the upper left corner"

Looking at picture on page 6 there is no such switch in upper left.

Where is it?

Comments

• No comments? Is there not a leslie fast/slow switch on this thing?

• OK. Finally figured out that I have to go into FX on the phone version.

Now I have another related problem. In the documentation on the iTunes it says:

"remember that you should select the "momentary" option under a Galileo 2 parameter's MIDI learn prefs, if that parameter is binary (you know, a switch...) and you're using something like a sustain pedal to toggle it (sustain pedals are "momentary").)"

I don't know "select the "momentary" option under a Galileo 2 parameter's MIDI learn prefs" means. Where are MIDI learn prefs? I don't see them under Preferences. IK don't see them under the fast/slow rotary switch. Where are they?

• I recommend going to audiobus forums for tonestack galileo etc questions. These forums are dead and it takes a week to get a reply. Yonac doesn't have a big staff so I'm glad they're busy. Audiobus forum is the best for ios music app questions. Huge community

• When you are in the MIDI learn mode... when you double tap on the green box that overlays a parameter, a screen with advanced MIDI options for that parameter pops up, and the said selector is in that screen.