Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something better than sharing ToneStack presets via ITunes or IOS mail

edited February 2019 in Feature Requests

I’d really like to see a bit more flexibility for moving presets between iOS devices. I never connect my devices to my computer anymore. That technology feel so old school and clunky. And I don’t use Apple’s iOS mail client because, frankly, it’s rather limited too. How about a connection to Dropbox or Google Cloud since cloud storage for backups and sharing is pretty much a standard these days?

Thanks for considering. Surely I’m not the only person feeling a bit stifled by the options. :-)

Comments

• I’ve also basically transitioned to an iPad only workflow and no longer have a desktop computer. Would agree with any improvements in this area for people who have seriously adapted to the “no more PC” lifestyle.

• It would be cool if there was an option to exchange presets directly in the Tonestack application. I mean Cloud service similar to the one from Jamup or Bias FX. This is for sure the most convenient way for users.

Dear Developer, do you think is it possible in next Tonestack updates?

Or possibly a bookmark on the Yonac website, where each user could share their presets in one place. One place for all presets of all users is very important.

Thank you in advance for an answer and best regards :)

• What would be cool is if the presets could be saved direct to the iDevice
    similar to how other apps are using the new file app system and usb drives.

• We're looking into more convenient ways to save and share presets. Probably not an entire social network dedicated for sharing presets. That would be lovely, but it's a huge investment. We tried looking at that a couple years ago and it couldn't work. We'll take a look at options again.

• I made a video recording a track from scratch and shared the presets I used in ToneStack and various APPs in a link under the video. A ToneStack preset sharing community would be wonderful. The way it was done in JamUp was cool but I think it could be done better incorporating social media.

• Would also be delighted to see more options for file sharing and backups.