Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Tonestack Questions and iPhone/iPad Usage

Hello!

I plan to make Tonestack my go-to main app for Guitar amps and I plan to buy Motherload v3.0 and v2.0 bundles on Tonestack GO along with the Starter Pack Bundle on it. This is the way to go right? Do you have any recommendations for this as I'm about to spend more than usual for an app.

Also I saw ToneStack 3 app for cheaper but does it have the other Motherload bundles on it? Should I just buy it and complete my collection from there? Motherload v3.0 bundle is cheaper than Tonestack 3 + IAP prices by the way.

Another question is, I am planning to buy an iPad in a month or so, will my bundle purchases carry over to iPad? Both iPhone and iPad have the same app right?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Comments

• Same here
    Very confusing. I want to buy the motherload which I assume will give me everything when used with ToneStack or ToneStack Go. But which do I get?
    I can see in Go it’s 28.99 for the motherload. But is it 5.00 cheaper to buy if In ToneStack to allow for then initial cost over the free Go version?
    And are they then identical ?
    Cheers need to know before offer ends

• Had a response from yonac to say motherload in paid ToneStack version is cheaper so it works out the same price as Go.
    Will delete Go and go the paid way ?

• Hi there,

For future reference: I went with the paid version also.

Regards