Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaspar and program change issue(s)

Hello there !

I bought and really love your Kaspar synth :)

I think I may have found some bugs related to program change.

1.Into AUM, inserting Kaspar as AUv3 into "prefs" assigned to the midi program change channel, works perfect but it's not saved into the AUM preset.
So each time I reload the AUM preset, I get back to midi channel 1 (just for program change) on Kaspar.

2.Kaspar seems to ignore the internal sources from my sequencer (Xequence 2) that is sending program change to it. (from X2 it goes to AUM using "AUM destination)
In fact, it doesn't see any virtual internal connections into the list of selectable midi and/or clock panel "prefs"
All hardware are seen into "prefs", and I'm sure how to send PC to Kaspar as I can make it work if I use an external hardware connection (using a 2nd iPad sending PC from the very same sequencer, so I know that I'm sending the PC the correct way...)

I tried to "force" the connection using routing midi from AUM, but still the same problem...And Kaspar ignores this routing. (except for notes and CC)

Are you aware of this issues ?
Do you need more explanations and/or screenshots to get a better view of this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !