Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Galileo 2 doesn't recall saved midi maps to individual AU instances in AUM

Not sure if there is much point posting this as: A, I never get any response from members about G2 and B, I never get any response from direct support emails to Yonac. But here goes. So, you can have two separate instances of G2 as AUs in host AUM. Great. But if you save one organ with one saved midi map, and the other organ with a different midi map , whe you come to reopen the AUM session with your 2 organs, they both have the same midi map applied to them. Any reason for this please? thanks for any info.

Comments

• To answer my own post: seems like if you check, 'preset loads Linked Midi Map' that does the trick.

• Sorry I missed your email. Everything's all good now?

• No probs...All ok with midi recall. BUT new one: Where and how are the settings one makes on 'expert' pages 1 2 and 3 (midi) stored? Are they stored with the preset? or is there a way of saving an entire organ. I have 2 instances of G2 open in AUM. for some reason the 'sostenuto' key hold only works on one instance, even though when I press my control pedal the red light for 'key hold' comes on. I cannot get it to work on both instances..... So i remove one instance and then re-open a new instance. I open the preset I like but the settings (for pedal, lower and upper note ranges etc) are now all back to default. Any help gratefully received.

• also...if I delete an instance of G2 from AUM, the other instance crashes and when I reload it it hasn't saved it's state and comes back with default settings in 'expert'.