Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More TapeDeck problems.

I have found that if I load a file into the TapeDeck to play along with, if I then need to close it to make changes to Unit parameter, when I reopen the TapeDeck the file plays fast and is very distorted. The only way to solve this is to shut ToneStack down and restart it. This is too frustrating for words, and I’m afraid I’ve given up on it until fixed.

Comments

• We're looking into this one too. Likely related to the other issue you noted.

• Hi Tim,

We haven't been able to replicate this issue. Can you make sure that FX Send is set to 0 on the Tapedeck, and SHIFT is set to off on the Tapedeck? If you're still having this issue, can you try re-loading the audio file (instead of quitting the app) and let us know if it plays back normally.

Jessie

• Jessie,

Sorry, I’ve just given up on it. Gone back to my trusty old analog set-up. Just use my iPad to play backing tracks and record now.

Tim.

• Jessie,

Tried what you suggested, absolutely no difference. What I notice is that in previous Tonestack when you imported a file, first time you loaded it it showed a ‘Optimized for playback’ icon and the length of the track was shown in the files list. This doesn’t happen in Tonestack Pro no matter how I get the file into the app.

• Can you please delete and reinstall ToneStack PRO? What type of file are you using? If the reinstall doesn't work, you can email the file to me jessie @ yonac dot com and we can try that.