Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking improved Preset management for Live performance using ToneStack Pro

Request that ToneStack Pro enable a single preset to appear in more than one Bank, or another way to get the equivalent function of OnStage from the older ToneStack version.

I have been using ToneStack for live performances for several years. OnStage allows me to construct multiple set lists wherein: (1) the presets can be ordered differently than they are in the Folder; (2) the same Preset can be on two different set lists. Since Pro has abandoned OnStage, this is no longer possible. I have a workaround for (1) by Favoriting all the presets to be used in a set list, and then re-ordering the presets. But I am limited to a single set list.

Comments

• Currently, you can make a new bank for each setlist. You can use the "save as" function to copy your presets to each playlist. The only issue is that if you change a preset one and save it, it won't save in the other banks. But we'll take a look at see if we can come up something.

• Hi Jesse. Yes, I realize that I can make a copy using Save As, but I often am "tweaking" each preset, which makes that solution impactical to keep multiple copies in sync. Appreciate you taking a look at alternatives.