Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I/O path for Tonestack Pro and iPhone & iPad (recent) with no mini headphone jack.

My previous use of Tonestack involved an [IKmedia HD2 and the power supply with lighting out] to iPad Air 2; and output via audio jack to a satellite speaker system, or pa. My Yonac keyboard apps (all) involved a midi keyboard to [apple usb/lightning to lightning adapter] to lighnting to iPad Air 2; and same audio path out .

My Question is, within the newer apple framework of [lightning in] on my iPhone SE and no audio jack out, OR, an iPad Pro with USB‑C connector with support for Thunderbolt / USB 4, OR, an iPad Air with USB‑C connector ....How to I accomplish the same input to output (e.g.. guitar or midi keyboard.) ?? Whatever DI or dongle in. I have searched and I see nothing that addresses this. Thanks.

Comments

• I use iPad Pro (USB-C interface) with Focusrite Scarlett. The iPad powers the Scarlett without the need for external power supply. But if you want to power iPad too, you can use a USB-C hub, like the Anker PowerExpand + 7.