Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MIDI causes occassional crash in Tonestack Pro

Using MIDI foot controller to turn on / off units within my Presets, and probably once every ~100 songs the whole app will crash when I activate a unit (probably always a Distortion/OD unit in a Preset to begin a solo). It is not always the same preset, so appears to be random. I've used the old Tonestack for gigging for 4+ years without a single crash, and have now an iPad Pro (2nd gen) so I'm sure it isn't overtaxing the CPU. I've received many compliments and recommeded my set-up to many other guitarists. Is this a known issue and any plans to address, as I'm considering whether I need to move to a different platform due to gigging requirement.

Comments

• Hello! No, it's not something we've heard about. Can you help to give us more info, even if it's a few presets it's crashed on, can you take note and send us the preset? You can email it to me at jessie @ yonac . com. In the meantime, we'll take a look at the Distortions and Overdrives to see if we can find anything.
    Cheers,
    Jessie