Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there going to be a ToneStack v4.0?

13»

Comments

• edited April 2021

Thank you very much Jessie for your prompt reply. The AppStore rules sucks, but at least there are great developers like you. I have all your apps including all IAPs to Tonestack. I keep my fingers crossed for the big interest in the PRO version.

• I agree, that as a developer, Yonac really has my thumbs up and full support. Most of the others just give meaningless replies/comments to our requests. I notified PositiveGrid of an error with FX2 audio interface input channel selection - received no reply. Audio interface input channel selection is still not fixed a year later... (when you select “Ch1” , stereo input is active. when you select stereo input (ch1+ch2),channel 1 is active...... ??!!!).

• Tonestack PRO + IAP purchased, so... still have all Yonac apps ;) I'm glad to be able to use the AUv3 effects right in the DAW. Cheers!

• A redeem code, maybe?

• I bought the basic Tonestack Pro yesterday and loved it! Unfortunately I will have to wait for a way to migrate purchases made on Tonestack 3.0.
    I have all the IAPs and sadly the introductory price of the Pro is still a small fortune in the currency of Brazil ☹️

• Bought the full version and still checking and testing. The high gain amps are much better. One issue is the ABY midi settings - is different than version T3. Can it be changed ?